Monday, August 10

Whimsy Challenge: Animal Magic

Monday means a Whimsy Challenge! This week it's "Animal Magic" - we want to see critters on your cards! If you read my post on Saturday, you know that this card was made in honor of our new cat, Lex. He's not nearly so fierce, but what he lacks in ferocity he makes up for in sweetness!

This image was part of a newer release at Whimsy Stamps. Hmmmm, he doesn't look too fierce - more like perplexed if you ask me! ;D

I printed my sentiment in brown on some SU! dsp I received in a blog candy. Since the paper is too small to run through my printer, I printed what I wanted on plain paper first, then used my non-permanent UHU Glue Roller to tack the dsp down over the sentiment, then ran the paper through again. By the way, if you use digi stamps, you can used the same technique to paperpiece your image just as you would with traditional stamps!

supplies ~ cardstock: Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip & More Mustard (??), dsp: Stampin' Up sampler pack, ribbon: Stampin' Up, clip: stash, image: Whimsy Lion

I used this week's sketch over at Card Patterns. Thanks for coming by to visit today; have a great day!

4 paper smiles:

Anonymous said...

This is just adorable Cheri!! I really love the fun sentiment you've put with your creation!! HUGS

Lorraine Robertson said...

So cute & adorable....

Hugs
Lorraine xxx

whoistracy said...

What a sweet little image! That lion is so cute. Glad you could join us on CP!

Anonymous said...

It looks like me on a morning with the hair!! Fab card x

Related Posts with Thumbnails
FWD is an internet advertising directory, providing free and paid quality listings. Boost your business popularity and increase your site traffic with us!