Wednesday, February 3

{Pretty} Simple PTI


I'm back with another PTI card! I couldn't sleep, and an idea popped into my head for one of the images PTI provided for free. This cute little present was designed to fit inside a nestie circle, so I decided to make a window card. Once the image was matted, I cut a second mat of the same color. Then I used a slightly smaller nestie circle to cut a hole in the mat as well as the card. I embossed the card front with a Sizzix folder, adhered the frame to the front of the card, and lined up the sentiment in the frame before gluing it down to the inside of the card.

I wish I had the ability to recolor the gift, though. I can see a super simple mass production of these cards in all sorts of colors! Plus, you can vary the embossed front to fit a girly girl card (like mine), or choose a more masculine folder for the men in your life. I sure hope PTI offers the option for recoloring!

supplies ~ cardstock: Georgia Pacific (white) & Prism (pink), image: PTI

I'm off to bed - thanks for coming by to look!

PS ~ Do you love {ippity} stamps? You can buy them from me at my {ippity} my blog!


6 paper smiles:

Anonymous said...

This is perfect!

Joseline said...

Great card Cheri! I how you embossed the front.

Kristen H said...

This is so cute! I haven't really done a lot of window cards. This is just sweet.
I have the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder, but I really like this Sizzix one! I may have to go find it!!! thanks ;)

LORi said...

Simple and sweet...perfection!! Thanks for joining in the TPE fun this week!!

HUGS - LORi

marsha said...

Too cute!
Hugs, Marsha

Penny said...

I love this, thanks for sharing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
FWD is an internet advertising directory, providing free and paid quality listings. Boost your business popularity and increase your site traffic with us!