- I moved to Fairbanks, Alaska, in 2001 with my husband when he came to work for the University of Alaska Fairbanks. I teach middle school social studies at our local school district.
- I love to try new recipes.
- In addition to papercrafts, I like to cross-stitch, knit, quilt and sew.
- I'm an avid reader, but I usually only have time for books during school breaks. When school is in session, I usually stick to newpapers, magazine, etc., that I can finish in a short time.
- My favorite ways to color right now are watercolor and PrismaColor pencils with OMS.
- I have a hard time turning down freebies! One of my favorite places is download free digital papers & bellies Summertime Designs.
- I have only recently started stamping again. I'm on the prowl now for more outline image stamps (like Penny Black, High Hopes, Whipper Snapper, etc) to build my collection.
- I have found some smokin' hot deals on eBay for all sorts of papercrafting stuff. I really need to cut myself off, though - I think I've formed an addiction!
- For stamp shopping, I avoid Joann's & Michael's. They've got lots of other great stuff, but I HATE the selection they have in stamps! I usually walk away with a sigh.