Friday, May 15

It's a Unity Kit of the Month hop!

Kit of the Month Blog Hop!


Welcome to the Unity Kit of the Month Blog Hop! If you want to start at the beginning, start at the Unity blog.

Today I have a project to share with you using stamps from Unity's KOM. I've been sick most of the week, so this card isn't technically "new", but it IS one of my favorites! The details about which kit I used are in the supplies list at the bottom.



supplies ~ kraft: Bazzill, teal: Martha Stewart, dsp: DCWV Old World, flowers: Petaloo, buttons: Blumenthal Lansing Co., adhesive: UHU Twist & Glue, image: Unity KOM "Fresh Beginnings"


Thanks for visiting! Now you're off to Karen at My Simple Pleasures!

58 paper smiles:

Tammy said...

Great card! the birdy came out sooo cute! Love it! :)

Bonita Rose said...

I love the flowers, u know me.. it's perfect!

Laura L said...

Gorgeous card! I love the flowers!

Tiff said...

I used the same image! Great minds think alike! I just love your layout and those colors POP!

Jessica said...

this is beautiful! great job!

Katy said...

I recognize this card! :D STILL love it!! Hope you feel better!

Robynccgirl said...

Love this card! Those colors together are perfect!

Unknown said...

This is so, so pretty!!!

Lilacanglia said...

stunning,
Hugs
Angie

FibreJunky said...

Ooooh, I love the birdie! Such a gorgeous colour.

whoistracy said...

Cheri I love the big flowers on this. So cute! Hope you're feeling better.

Watt-Hayes Family said...

beautiful card :)

A said...

G-o-r-geous card! What a beautiful mother's day card! Great job!

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

Hope you feel better soon!

kateisner said...

very pretty, love the flowers!!

Sherry Campbell said...

Simply Beautiful!

StacyC said...

Nice card, love the colors.

Lauri said...

This birdie is one of my favorite stamps!!! Wonderful card!

Marilyn Nimmo said...

Beautiful card - hope you are feeling better!

Randi said...

Very cute!! I love the turquoise and brown!

Gretchen said...

WOW! Those flowers are gorgeous! I love that bird on the branch!!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is beautiful! Love the colors you used! :)

Joann said...

Very beautiful, I'm sure it put a smile on someone's face on Mother's day.

ANAT S said...

GREAT CARD

JazzyH said...

I love the colors and the card!

Becky said...

lovely card, lovely bird and beautiful colors. Those flowers are a must have :).

Nancy said...

Gorgeous colours!!!

austampers stampin room said...

Very sweet card!!

Purple Princess said...

Wow! Love the colors you used! Beautiful card!!

Ashley Newell said...

Absolutely gorgeous Cheri! I love your card, the colors are amazing!

Scrapacat said...

Hugs sweetie! Feel better soon. I loved this card from the first time I saw it! ~ky

Kristen Carll said...

Cheri this is gorgeous! :) Great job hun!

Erika M. said...

Your card is awesome - love the colors and the flowers!

Sarah E. said...

Girrrl...you totally ROCK the stamps! Hope you're feeling better!

Unknown said...

Cheri, beautiful card and I love those rich colorful flowers!

Angie Blom said...

beautiful colours

Jana said...

Such a pretty card.

Karen J. said...

Get well soon!! GREAT CARD!!

CarlaKH said...

love this... my fave color combo too!

Candace H said...

This is gorgeous - love the colors!!!

Patti said...

Very pretty love those flowers.

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Hey Cheri! You are the winner of my blog candy! YAY! email me your addy and I will get it out to you the first of the week! Congrats, girl! :)

Cathy said...

Beautiful! The teal and brown are striking together.

Jenny said...

so purdy :) those flowers are fab!

Lisa F said...

Love the brown and blue together! Great card!

Gretchen said...

The flowers are the perfect touch!

Suz said...

very pretty. I love the little bird.

Mabel said...

Absolutely love that bird!!!

Karen said...

Fabulous colors, and I love that little bird!!

Theresa said...

what fun colors and I really love the stamp you used. =)

Valerie G said...

Great card! Love the colors and stamp you used.

Tina Mayo said...

beautiful card..

Lana Clarke said...

Love this Cheri and your birdie is so cute
hugs
Lana x

Lisa H. said...

ahhhh, nice bright cheery card. TFS!

Anonymous said...

Cute card.. love all the layerings.

Kerry said...

Beautiful colors, and love the flowers!

Lee said...

Wowza Cheri!!! The teal and brown are AMAZING together!!!

JessicaK said...

Way to rock the birdy! And those ginormous flowers are over the top! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails
FWD is an internet advertising directory, providing free and paid quality listings. Boost your business popularity and increase your site traffic with us!