Tuesday, January 12

Fun announcement!



Have you heard of Sugar Creek Hollow? I hadn't until recently. They offer primitive, vintage and shabby digi images, many of which feature Scripture verses. The store opens on March 1, and to get the word out, the owner is giving away a $50 gift certificate if you leave a comment. Head over there to enter!

AND, the fun news is that I am honored to have been selected as a design team member for Sugar Creek Hollow! Yeah! It's hard to believe that a year ago I would have asked what a digi stamp was, and now I design for TWO digi artists - whodathunk?  =D

So keep your eyes peeled for some new art coming to this space; have a great day!

2 paper smiles:

Unknown said...

Hi! I wanted to welcome you to the design team, I'm Cassandra and I look forward to creating with you! See you around! :o)

Joseline said...

Hi Cheri! Welcome to the team. I can't wait to see your creations, learn more about you and your 140 students. ;o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
FWD is an internet advertising directory, providing free and paid quality listings. Boost your business popularity and increase your site traffic with us!