Wednesday, March 7

Fabulous blog hop - March {ippity} release



It's another {ippity} release day - that means another blog hop with the {ippity} chicks! You should have arrived from Maria's blog.  If not, there's a list below to help you get back on track - or start at the beginning by clicking the badge above!


I decided to keep my card simple. As soon as I saw this image, I knew I wanted to let the image take center stage! I used some distress ink on the edges just to give it a bit more dimension, and highlighted with my Sakura Stardust pen some of the "metallic" parts of the image.




Here's a close up so you can see the sparkly highlights!





You'll want to complete the WHOLE HOP for a chance at a PRIZE! Each blog will have a word that will form a quote. Collect the words, figure out the quote, then email Rona at the end of the hop. A winner will be drawn to win some {ippity} - more details will be near the end of the hop.


My word is WEATHER.



Remember, I would love to be your {ippity} chick! You can now order {ippity} straight from the Unity site - just click my picture to add {ippity} to your cart!








Below is the complete list if you get lost along the way. Thanks for hopping with us!





Click here to shop at Unity!

16 paper smiles:

angie/shuggy said...

great card!

Pam said...

Ver pretty!!

Sarah said...

pretty!

Sarah said...

pretty!

Miriam Prantner said...

Sweet and simple, love the die and how it just showcases the stamp.

Barbara Bruder said...

what a pretty card. I love this set.

Susan B. said...

Very pretty! I like the soft colors used on your card.

NoraAnne said...

Beautiful card Cheri! I love this new stamp and the way you used it :)

Karen McAlpine said...

Very pretty card. Love this new release.

Debbie Bonczek said...

Great subtle design. I love how your popped the stamped image.

Rona said...

Very very pretty - love the softness - perfect with that stamp!

JPScraps said...

The card is sooo pretty!

Jessica said...

this is so pretty! :)

Julia said...

Love your creation! TFS! Hugs, Julia

Tameko said...

Lovely card.

Jessica Buffa said...

Yes, this image is beautiful all alone. You have done a fabulous job capturing it's beauty on your card. Great soft tones and a wonderful center die cut to place it on its rightful "pedestal"!
:O)
Jessica

Related Posts with Thumbnails
FWD is an internet advertising directory, providing free and paid quality listings. Boost your business popularity and increase your site traffic with us!