Wednesday, March 28

More {ippity} suckers

Hello! I have to say I think spring is finally springing here in Alaska - we are finally getting temps in the 40s & 50s during the day, but the REAL meltage will start once we stay above freezing around the clock - bring it on!

On Sunday I posted a card here that uses the {ippity} itty bitty "sucks getting old", but I only used half of the suckers I had in my stash. I used the other ones on today's card. Same layout, same rainbow color scheme, but with different colors.



Make sure you come visit for Friends with Flair (Thursday PM or Friday AM)...I tried a new technique that I think I really like!

Check out this weekend's sale! Click my photo below to add {ippity} and shop your heart out!



See you soon!



Click here to shop at Unity!

0 paper smiles:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
FWD is an internet advertising directory, providing free and paid quality listings. Boost your business popularity and increase your site traffic with us!