Wednesday, March 21

{ippity} Chick Challenge 23: I'm sponsoring!

Welcome to Chick Challenges with {ippity}! This week, I'm sponsoring the challenge, and here's what I made!


It's called a Criss Cross Pocket card. Inside the pocket is an insert (or you could put anything in it, really) where you can write your message.



The flower on the belly band is perfect for paper piecing or coloring - and what a beautiful flourish!




I love this kit, Now and Always!









Chick Challenges with {ippity}


Would you like to play along for a prize? Just make something using this sketch and either {ippity} or Unity stamps:




And look what you could win from me! Get in on the challenge and enter your project over at the Chick Challenges blog!




I also entered this in the Moxie Fab Paper Scraps Challenge since most of the papers on this card were sitting in my scrap tray. It runs until April 9, so you still have time to play along, too!

Make sure you check out the sale for this weekend, and just click my picture to add {ippity} to your order. Thanks for looking, and have a blessed day!



Click here to shop at Unity!

3 paper smiles:

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Cheri - love this pocket card - your palette is perfect! Thank you for playing along with us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week - we appreciate your support! {{{hugs}}}
Linda SSIC Design Team

Rona said...

beautiful card!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Cheri! Thanks for linking this up to the Paper Scraps Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
FWD is an internet advertising directory, providing free and paid quality listings. Boost your business popularity and increase your site traffic with us!