Friday, March 16

Friends With {ippity} Flair

Hello, friends! I'm getting in just under the wire for this week's Unity FWF post. Who would have expected my Spring Break to be so busy? Not me! Remember to comment on all the blogs to get in on a prize!

So this week I'll keep is short and sweet. Two dear friends of mine lost a much-loved relative, so I made sympathy cards for them. I used the same {ippity} stamps (the dragonflies from Thankful for You & the sentiment from Just Wanted to Say...), just in different ways so the two cards would be unique. The first one was regular 'ole stamping, the second uses embossed resist. Sorry about the lighting - click the picture to get a better view.




Remember that Unity is having another FABULOUS sale; make sure to click my photo to add {ippity} to your order!





Click here to shop at Unity!

7 paper smiles:

jennifer mitten said...

These are just lovely. I love those dragonflies!

Houses Built of Cards said...

Beautiful! LOVE that soft background!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

lovely soft cards!!!

JPScraps said...

Beautiful cards!

Kary said...

Hi Cheri! These are lovely cards - I love the soft colours which are so comforting.

Roslyn said...

Those are both lovely cards!

angie/shuggy said...

pretty cards!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
FWD is an internet advertising directory, providing free and paid quality listings. Boost your business popularity and increase your site traffic with us!