Thursday, July 9

Did you see the new releases at Doodle Dragon?

It's another new release over at Doodle Dragon Studio! You can see the "cool" new images on Dustin's blog, or you can go straight to the store to buy the ones you like. ETA: I didn't know ahead of time that Dustin was going to do this, but from now til Midnight this Sunday 07-12-09 he's selling ALL of his digi stamps (including today's 15) for $25.00.

All 118 of his digis...$25. How can you say no to that?!?!

I'll be back in a couple of days with new cards to share. Thanks for visiting - come again soon!


1 paper smiles:

Scrapacat said...

Oh my! Really??? He's not quiting is he?? WOW!!

Hey - I appreciated all your comments on my blog last week. I miss chatting with you. Hope to catch up with you soon.
~ky

Related Posts with Thumbnails
FWD is an internet advertising directory, providing free and paid quality listings. Boost your business popularity and increase your site traffic with us!