Wednesday, July 1

Get yer Doodle Dragon Freebie!

If you haven't been to Dustin Pike's blog today, you should go over and pick up your free image. He's been doing backgrounds for a couple of weeks, but since I'm out of town I have NO IDEA what he's offering, but I know it will be really good!

Dustin and the design team are taking a break this week, so you'll probably see some older images on our blogs instead of new art. We'll have some all new images next week, though!

I do have one card for you from his May 28 release called "Early Bird". I thought it might be funny to put a "thinking of you" sentiment on it - it'll mess with the recipient's head!

I colored the image with Prismas & OMS, but wanted vibrant colors and no shading this time. If I have time, I'll post a tutorial with how I did this - usually the color with Prisma pencils gets subdued with OMS, but I used a slightly different technique this time.

supplies ~ cardstock: stash, dsp: Basic Grey Archaic, image: Dustin Pike "Early Bird", senitment: Studio G

Thanks for coming by today - have a super day!


6 paper smiles:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! This is fabulous!! I love that cute little bird and your coloring is awesome! TFS! ;)

Anonymous said...

Great card love the bright colours x

Heather Huggins said...

Super cute!!

Tanya said...

Cute card!!!! Beautiful bird!!!!

Crissy Armstrong said...

Great bright colors! This is so cute!

Maria Matter said...

Hi Cheri!
I popped over to say hi and thank you for stopping by my blog during the Squigglefly blog hop!
I was looking around your lovely blog and saw this card, it's hilarious! Great coloring and papers!
Take care!
Blessings, Maria

Related Posts with Thumbnails
FWD is an internet advertising directory, providing free and paid quality listings. Boost your business popularity and increase your site traffic with us!